Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hospital Survival Kits

*I decided to sell these on Etsy. If you don't have the time, or just prefer to buy something already made, Check It Out! https://www.etsy.com/listing/150094249/hospital-survival-kit*

So it seems like everyone around me is pregnant. I mean everyone!!
Luckily, all the ladies I am going to see in the next few months are having boys. That's right.... this seems to be the season of boys. (I just hope there are some girls being born too so that the poor teachers when these kids get to school don't only have boys!)

Anyways, so I decided that I didn't want to do the typical flower and cards this time around. I scoured the Internet for ideas and found a few I liked. As usual, I combined and improvised! :)

I have to say I am SUPER proud of myself on this one! I mean seriously you have no idea! :)



So at first I thought I was going to do something a little more girly, but then I realized that most hospitals aren't to fond of strong smelling candles and most new moms don't wear lots of smelly lotion, mainly to help with bonding.

So decided to think about what you might forget and be really glad to receive. I went with these:
Kleenex- tear of joy, sleepiness and (hopefully not) pain
Simple and Sensitive Blistex- I thought the name was sweet and your lips are usually chapped in hospitals...
Wet Ones- Because you don't want grubby hands touching your precious new baby
Make-up Remover wipes- with all those tears of joy, mascara is sure to be flowing as well...
Deoderant- Lady trust me, you don't want to smell like BO when people come to visit ;)
Scope- Fresh breath!!!
Wisp tooth brushes- I just think these are so cool and ^^
Granola bars- Babies just don't seem to know about restaurant schedules when they decide it's time to come out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment