Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Love Your Dads

I LOVE my dad. He has always been so inspiring to me. Whether it be his attitude towards work, family or friends, my dad has a great one! He is the kind of guy who, no matter what is going on in his life, is willing to ask you how you are doing.

I've probably often given my dad awful presents in the past, but now that I'm an adult, have a husband for whom I need to show my child that I'm grateful for, I need to step it up.

I previously showed you my "Tie Koozie". Well, that is one of the things I'm getting/making for my dad. I know I've probably gotten him too many things that he doesn't use, doesn't want, or are "gag gifts" in the past. So This year, I decided to THINK!

He just got a new job, so when my dad comes to visit this weekend, I will make a cake that looks like the logo for the company he will be working for, starting the day after Father's Day. (Stay Tuned for my tutorial on making a cake anything!)

Other than that, he will be receiving the tie koozies and family pictures. I will also be taking portraits of my mom and dad, since they don't have many done. (The last ones I did almost 2 years ago!)

Now for the hubs, I am SO... stumped! I've gotten him so many things in the past that I feel like I would be repeating with everything I would do.

But! I made him a cute card, hopefully it will arrive here on time for this weekend! What do you think?


 
Other than that, I might make him coupons, but I've made those before.... Or I though of getting him a paintball outing for him and some friends, but I thin khe would prefer to just go play basketball....
I'll think of something....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment