Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DIY Kissing Booth


I have been scouring the internet and found so many cute ideas for kissing booths... problem is I don't want to spend money on something I will use once.

(See more pictures of my love monkey at the bottom)

Solution: Use what I have!

I had a wood backdrop for my photography and plenty of boxes, so I figured I would make something from that. So I got to taping, cutting, and placing. Here's what I got.
I took my wood looking backdrop and started wrapping it around a box, like gift wrap.
Taping the ends nice and taught so it wouldn't sag.
Then I taped a piece to the top. (I did it in a different direction so it would look, hopefully, less like paper.)

Got my handy-dandy cord out of my Christmas wrapping stuff

Printed out and cut out my words :)

Used the cord as holder for the letters.... and there you go!






No comments:

Post a Comment