Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bubbles, Bubbles, and More Bubbles!

Some days I wonder why I still live in Houston, but then I think of the free events that are all over town for me to do with my kiddo. One such event is Discovery Green's Toddler Tuesday. Among many other pragrams that Discovery Green offers, Toddler Tuesday is the one we attend regularly. Each week they have a different theme, usually including a character, such as Elmo or Spongebob.

This last Tuesday was foam/bubble pit and Spongebob Squarepants. Let me just say that Abby absolutely LOVED it!!! The only downfall was the long lines for everything, but at the end of it all, it was totally worth it.

She was a little unsure of course about Spongebob, but she was ok to take a picture as long as I held her. :)

 
After Hearing a story and meeting Spongebob, we headed over to the foam pit. The line was long, but nothing good company can't fix. We also met some nice people in line, reminiscing about past Toddler Tuesdays.
 
THEN, we got into the pit!!!!




 
The bubbles got so high at one point that Abby was completely covered and I had to reach down and grab her up out of the bubbles. (Hence the bubbles head to toe;))


 
After being covered with bubbles, it was time to rinse off.
 
 
All in all, a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment