Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Big Bang Cupcakes






My mother-in-law loves... I mean LOVES Big Bang Theory. So for her birthday, I decided I wanted to do something fun.

After hours on Pinterest looking for a cake idea, I decided to go with cupcakes and have quotes from the show as toppers. The best thing about cupcakes is that little hands love to help make them... especially if they have sprinkles in them!

****p.s. my trick to tasty cupcakes is to add an extra egg and a dash of vanilla.****

So here's what I came up with for toppers:

These were super easy to make. Just get a design you like, paste it into PhotoShop, cut a circle shape, and add text!

                               


1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! I love those - so creative and funny! Jer LOVES Big Bang Theory - I'll be sending this idea on to Erin for his upcoming birthday :)

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete